Wednesday, May 29, 2013

One Year of No Shopping: What I Bought, Part 2

After my year of no shopping, I spent quite a bit of time browsing sites online looking for good deals, and found a few that I just could not turn down! That being said, I wanted to shop at a few stores in person and opted for places that again offered fabulous prices.  Here are some pieces I bought at H&M and TJ Maxx {the one on Henderson Road in Columbus is AMAZING!}: 

Rebecca Taylor top from TJ Maxx, H&M shorts, H&M sandals, Alice + Olivia dress from TJ Maxx, H&M faux fur leopard collar, Philosophy nail polish from TJ Maxx, OPI for Sephora nail polish from TJ Maxx, H&M sleeveless blouse

H&M faux fur leopard collar, Philosophy nail polish in "Graceful Pink" from TJ Maxx, Sephora by OPI nail polish in "Studs and Stilettos" from TJ Maxx, H&M sleeveless blouse

Rebecca Taylor top from TJ Maxx, H&M sandals

Well, those are the pieces I purchased in the first week after being able to shop! I am behaving myself in the meantime, but after I allow myself to do a little more retail therapy, I want to hit up a few of my favorite Columbus boutiques like Milk Bar Boutique and the Royal Factory.

Stay tuned for CMH Fashion Week posts/news - this year is going to be amazing!

xoxo
Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment