Sunday, May 5, 2013

Colors of Spring

 As my year of no shopping is coming to an end, I have to admit that I am CONSTANTLY thinking about what I will buy! Lately, I have been so tempted to buy new spring clothes and new pieces for summer, and especially love the concept of neutral clothing items and bright accessories.  Here is a recent look/recent pieces I've been wearing and want to buy more of:

neutral colored Jimmy Choos

neutral colored Jimmy Choos

spring inspired macarons, Pianegonda neckalce, + spring inspired nail polish: Essie's "Better Together", OPI's "Chapel of Love", OPI's "What's With The Cattitude?"

Simply Vera Vera Wang spring coat

Ellen Himic ring, John Hardy bracelet, David Yurman bracelet, nail polish: OPI's "What's With The Cattitude?"

Jimmy Choo shoes, J Crew dress, Ippolita ring, nail polish: OPI's "What's With The Cattitude?"


Ippolita ring, Rebecca Minkoff clutch, nail polish: OPI's "What's With The Cattitude?"

Happy Sunday!

xoxo
Cassidy

1 comment: