Wednesday, May 8, 2013

One Year of No Shopping: Clothes

So far this week I've posted about shoes {here} and jewelry {here} that I cannot wait to shop for, and today is about what I might be most excited about: clothes! I've recently been going through my closet and donating pieces that I have not worn in forever, and making room for some NEW clothes.  I am not sure which article of clothing will be my first purchase, but I can almost guarantee it will be on sale {I will make a conscious effort not to spend a fortune!} Here are some pieces I am wanting desperately to buy:


One Year of No Shopping: Clothes




1. Clover Canyon dress {here}
2. Zara coat {here}
3. Diane von Furstenberg pants {here}
4. Elizabeth and James dress {here}
5. Diane von Furstenberg jacket {here}
6. Tory Burch bathing suit {here}
7. Rebecca Minkoff dress {here}

xoxo
Cassidy

2 comments:

  1. I love these items especially that dress!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete