Monday, April 1, 2013

So Clutch

As the end of my year of no shopping nears, I have been thinking more about what I will actually purchase once I can shop again. I get very excited to think about the seemingly endless possibilities, but part of me thinks about fashion pieces that would be practical.  One fashion-related item that I actually NEED is a simple black clutch.  I have a great black handbag that I use all of the time{Foley + Corinna's Mid City tote}, but I don't own a black clutch for nights out on the town.  Below are some of my favorite clutches currently on the market, and some that I am definitely thinking about buying in May:

So Clutch



1. Onna Ehrlich {buy here}
2. Jessica Jensen {buy here}
3. Linea Pelle {buy here}
4. Acne {buy here}
5. Claire Vivier {buy here}
6. Rag & Bone {buy here}
7. 3.1 Phillip Lim {buy here}
8. Alexander Wang {buy here}
9. Diane von Furstenberg {buy here}

xoxo
Cassidy

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, that first clutch is beyond stunning. Love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete