Sunday, April 28, 2013

Designer Spotlight: Loeffler Randall

One of my favorite brands for luxe accessories is Loeffler Randall.   I discovered Loeffler Randall years ago when reading a fashion magazine and immediately noticed their simple yet luxurious leather flat boots.  Their products are of the best quality, and I love the way they have expanded their brand to include gorgeous handbags as well; the Rider bag has become an iconic handbag in the fashion world, and I can honestly say it's one of my favorite handbags out right now.  Here are a few Loeffler Randall items that I am ABSOLUTELY considering to purchase once I can shop again:


Designer Spotlight: Loeffler Randall



1. Rider bag {here}
2. Rosie peep-toe pumps {here} <--- on sale!
3. Matilde flat boot {here}
4. Pouchette bag {here}
5. Blaise flat moccasin {here} <--- on sale!
6. Mini Rider bag {here}

And here's some great news: Loeffler Randall is currently having a 20% off sale with discount code "FRIENDSNFAM"; take advantage because the sale ends tomorrow {4/29}! 

Have a great week!

xoxo
Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment