Thursday, April 18, 2013

Shopping Temptations: Max & Chloe

I know I mentioned in yesterday's post {here} that I have spent an exorbitant amount of money on handbags in the past, but I love jewelry equally as much.  My FAVORITE site to shop for jewelry brands that I love, and discover new brands, is Max & Chloe {check out here}.  They offer weekly deals and have an amazing rewards program; currently, they are offering FREE ground shipping on all orders with discount code {FREE20SH13}.  I have been telling my friends that I am not 100% sure what I will buy first when I can shop again, but I have no doubt that I will be making a Max & Chloe purchase VERY soon!

Shopping Temptations: Max & Chloe



1. Nashelle necklace {here}
2. Paige Sargisson earrings {here}
3. I. Reiss ring {here}
4. Kit Heath earrings {here}
5. Elizabeth Showers necklace {here}
6. Janna Conner Designs bracelet {here}
7. Ellen Himic ring {here}
8. Blu Bijoux necklace {here}
9. Wendy Mink cuff {here}
10. Avanessi ring {here}
11. Kenneth Jay Lane cuff {here}
12. Olia Designs earrings {here}
13. Brian Danielle stacking rings {here}
14. Tresor bracelet {here}
15. R.J. Graziano bangle {here}

Which piece would you buy?

xoxo
Cassidy

2 comments:

  1. I love that cuff! (#11). Lots of great baubles to choose from....
    -Becky
    The Pumpkin Spot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm literally obsessed with Max & Chloe.. and statement jewelry (esp. bangles & cuffs!) in general.. so this post is not going to be good for my wallet!! (; I'm especially in love with #9 and #11... too cute! I love your blog too btw.. now following!!

    If you get a moment, let me know what you think of my blog! I just started (:
    http://afterallissaidanddunn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete