Wednesday, April 3, 2013

MARCH without shopping

March was a fun and busy month, but most of all it was COLD.  I have always associated March with the beginning of spring, and even though it didn't feel like it I rummaged through my closet to find bright and pastel pieces to brighten my mood.  I can't believe how fast this year is going, and the closer it gets to May 13th the more I think about shopping again! Although it becomes more difficult not to shop, I did stay true to my vow this month; here is what I did in March that did NOT involve shopping:

celebrated my birthday with macarons, bruschetta, and close friends

 got brunch at Touch Supper Club in Ohio City to celebrate a friend's bachelorette weekend

got fabulous Mexican food and caught up with sorority sisters at Momocho in Cleveland 

 obsessed over my friend Melanie's gorgeous sparkly studs 

enjoyed Main Street Cupcakes on Easter Sunday with family

Happy April!

xoxo
Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment