Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Shopping Temptations: eLUXE

I recently discovered eLUXE {check out here}, a great site for amazing clothes and accessories, and all of the brands that I love.  They offer amazing styles, and awesome deals - if you sign up for their newsletter via email {sign up here} you will have access to exclusive deals and get $10 off your first purchase with a discount code! I was checking out their products last week, and here are a few items that I am LOVING and may purchase next month:


Shopping Temptations: eLUXE



Rebecca Taylor peplum top {here}
Adia Kibur necklace {here}
Robert Rodriguez skirt {here}
Ray Ban aviators {here}
Ela clutch {here}
Pour La Victoire {here}

Have a great day!

xoxo
Cassidy

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I am in love with the heels and the skirt, so pretty!

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete