Wednesday, June 6, 2012

MAY without shopping

As I mentioned in my first post, this year I would like to invest my money I'd normally use to shop to engage in more meaningful experiences.  These experiences can range from buying local produce from Columbus' beloved North Market, hosting birthday celebrations for friends, or attending the plethora of (free!) art shows and festivals that happen throughout summer.  Each month I'd like to highlight some of these occasions to remind myself of all of the exciting things I did that did NOT involve shopping.  


Here is what I did in May:

fish taco dinner on the patio of MoJoe Lounge

The Avett Brothers concert at the LC Pavilion 

Cleveland's Guitarmania outside the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

cookout + rooftop living with friends from home

Memorial Day with a Columbus-made Luna Burger + my mom's fabulous potato salad

Enjoy the rest of your week!

xoxo

Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment