Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stripes + Brights


A recent summer trend I have noticed everywhere - on city sidewalks, in fashion magazines, and on Pinterest, is the mixing of navy stripes with bright colors.   

{images sourced from Pinterest}

I love this concept and had to try it myself so I scoured my closet to use what I had.  I found some items I had purchased within the last year that allowed me to attempt this preppy look.  I finished off my ensemble with simple jewelry, a vintage bag, & loafer shoes that I wore to a golf tournament – how fitting! 

J Crew navy striped shirt

J Crew skirt

silver earrings by Gorjana

vintage Hungarian leather bag from Flower Child Vintage in the Short North + brunch at Tasi Cafe - my favorite Columbus restaurant!

Salvatore Ferragamo loafers

at the Memorial Tournament to enjoy all things GOLF

Enjoy the rest of your week!

xoxo

Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment