Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Neutral + Neon


I have always loved neutral colors (I do not care to admit to how much gray I have in my wardrobe), and I think there are few styles more chic than a neutral pallete of clothes and accessories.  I adore the contrast of neutral & neon together, and love that it is seen all over Pinterest and current fashion trends.  



{images sourced from Pinterest}

I recently tried out this look with neutral shorts, a blazer, an oversized clutch & my nude Jimmy Choos with a neon green shirt.  Best part? I didn't even need to buy anything new to wear this trend.  

LC Lauren Conrad blazer + old shirt from The Limited

Helmut Lang shorts

Jessica Jensen oversized clutch

night out in Cleveland with best friends 

Enjoy the rest of your week!

xoxo

Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment