Sunday, June 17, 2012

Color Blocking: Part 1



I absolutely love the concept of color blocking, and am so excited it is all the rage in fashion currently (so much more original than predictable “matchy-matchy” outfits).  I love it so much in fact that I plan on highlighting 2 recent outfits I wore that involve this trend that I hope is here to stay.  

I wore this ensemble to the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ concert in Columbus a few weeks ago (although I must admit I wore this outfit even before that!) and was pleased to realize how much I have in my closet that can be used to color block.  No shopping necessary!

T-shirt by StyleMint, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's exclusive T-shirt line

olive green J Crew pants + LC Lauren Conrad gold wedges 

side view of wedges {However, I opted for flats for the concert!}

rose gold Gorjana earrings + candle from The Candle Lab, a favorite local Columbus business

Red Hot Chili Peppers' concert, an incredible show!

Happy Sunday, have a great week! 

xoxo

Cassidy


No comments:

Post a Comment