Sunday, June 24, 2012

Signature Silver



As much as I love shopping for anything new, I do have some favorite jewelry items that have become my go-to pieces.  I wear these silver earrings, bracelets, & rings almost everyday.   Whether it’s day or night,  whether I am wearing a casual outfit or something a little nicer, these are my standard pieces.  Although these are all silver, I love the mixing of designers to create a unique look.  

Tiffany & Co. post earrings {buy here}

David Yurman Cable Classics bracelet {buy here} + fresh soup from The Fish Guys at the North Market

John Hardy Classic Chain Collection bracelet {buy here} + a copy of 614 Magazine's June issue, my favorite Columbus magazine


Ellen Himic Rondelle Bracelet {buy here}

Rings - from left: Gorjana {shop here}, Ellen Himic Trelis ring {buy here}, & Pianegonda {shop here}

up close of signature silver jewels {Nail polish: Essie's "Navigate Her" c/o my dear friend Glenna} + the infamous Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C. bag {buy here}

Enjoy the last week of June!

xoxo,

Cassidy

1 comment:

  1. I have that nail polish! I love it so much! Ifs my go to color during spring and summer! I love Essie! Right now I'm wearing pink a boo. I'm kinda obsessed with it :) I "met" you through LaurenConrad.com :) I like your blog! Good luck with your goal I could never not shop for a year. Xo Emily

    ReplyDelete