Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pin-spiration

I have to admit that in addition to a shopping addiction, I also have a Pinterest addiction.  I have spent more time than I care to admit browsing and pinning from all of the categories, especially the women’s fashion.  I’ve seen so many trends on Pinterest that I adore, but one of my favorites would have to be all of those gorgeous pleated skirts and dresses! 


(images sourced from Pinterest)

I decided back in early spring to try this trend out, and was ecstatic to realize that I already owned a pleated skirt that I purchased a few years ago. 

chiffon, pleated skirt (The Limited) & Foley + Corinna Mid-City tote
Tory Burch flats + hydrangeas from Columbus' North Market
My birthday celebration with best friends outside Lindey's in German Village

Have a great week! 

xoxo
Cassidy




1 comment:

  1. um, you think YOU have a pinterest addiction? i'm just waiting to be ambushed by everyone i know on pinterest with their handwritten letters & a camera crew, begging me to get on that plane & go to rehab.

    ReplyDelete