Sunday, March 17, 2013

Druzy Love

When it comes to accessories, I used to always consider myself a handbag kind of girl, but in the last few years my obsession for jewelry has grown exponentially.  I love discovering new brands and seeking out pieces that no one else has.  One particular jewelry trend I am LOVING {and cannot wait to shop for} is druzy.  I think it adds a unique touch to any outfit, and is something that will not go out of style anytime soon, if ever.  Here are some druzy pieces that I am wishing I could shop for right this minute: 

Druzy Love



1. Claudia Lobao druzy stacking rings {buy here}
2. Alexis Bittar hinged bracelet {buy here}
3. Dara Ettinger druzy studs {buy here}
4. Asteria onyx druzy ring {buy here}
5. Melissa Joy Manning druzy stud earrings {buy here}
6. Sonya Renee druzy cuff {buy here}
7. Kara Ross druzy chandelier earrings {buy here}
8. Robindira Unsworth druzy ring {buy here}
9. Dara Ettinger druzy double ring {buy here}
10. Dara Ettinger druzy ring {buy here}
11. Dara Ettinger druzy studs {buy here}
12. Kara Ross druzy ring {buy here}

Happy Sunday!

xoxo
Cassidy

1 comment:

  1. love the pieces

    *Besos*

    C.Michelle

    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete