Friday, March 15, 2013

Colors + Patterns


I've been having a love affair with fashion for as long as I can remember, and there is one thing I've noticed about women who have the BEST fashion sense: they aren't afraid to mix and match.  They take risks and never wear cliche ensembles {I despise matchy-matchy}.  When I think back on outfits I wore in college, I cringe: skinny jeans tucked into Uggs, a North Face fleece, and a Coach wristlet with the "C"s all over it - how boring is that?  Not that there is anything wrong with those brands, but it is so much more appealing to me to wear something unexpected even if most people don't appreciate it.  Below is a collage one such outfit, and I wish so badly I could shop for it! Less than 2 months until I can shop again! :)


colors + patterns




J Crew cardigan {buy here}
Elizabeth and James shirt {buy here}
Stella & Dot necklace {buy here}
J Crew skirt {buy here}
Rebecca Minkoff shoes {buy here}
Marc Jacobs sunglasses {buy here}

Happy Friday!

xoxo
Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment