Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Vintage Weitzmans

I bought these vintage Stuart Weitzman pumps almost 2 and half years ago at a great second hand store in Columbus.  The style is so different from the typical heels I buy, but I loved the unique look and bright color.  I recently wore them with a classic trench, a vintage envelope clutch, and bright nails.  These shoes are tricky to wear in the winter {I have yet to find a way to make them not look awkward with tights and a dress}, but I love them with skinny jeans - how would you wear these shoes? 
Stuart Weitzman pumps

Stuart Weitzman pumps, J Brand jeans


BCBG Max Azria sunglasses, Robindira Unsworth earrings, Eli Tahari trench coat, J Brand jeans, vintage Yves Saint Laurent clutch

vintage Yves Saint Laurent clutch, nail polish: OPI's "La Paz-itively Hot"

Eli Tahari trench coat, J Brand jeans, Stuart Weitzman pumps, Robindira Unsworth ring, nail polish: OPI's "La Paz-itively Hot"

Happy Wednesday!

xoxo
Cassidy





4 comments: