Sunday, November 25, 2012

Autumn Florals

Florals are traditionally reserved for spring and summer, but I love the concept of wearing them in the fall! I bought this floral coat about 2 years ago, and I love wearing it over a dress with boots.  I paired this with an all black ensemble, and luxe bag, and light pink nails.  I have a few more floral pieces I want to try to wear this fall/winter! 


Simply Vera Vera Wang coat, black cotton dress purchased in Florence, Italy, Dior sunglasses, Gustto bag, Migliorini Italian leather boots

Gustto bag, Ippolita ring, Gorjana ring, nail polish: Essie's "Better Together"

Gustto bag




Simply Vera Vera Wang coat, black cotton dress purchased in Florence, Dior sunglasses, Gustto bag, Migliorini Italian leather boots

Migliorini Italian leather boots
Have a great Sunday!

xoxo
Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment