Saturday, November 24, 2012

Autumn in Denver


I went to visit my boyfriend in Denver for a long weekend in October, and it was amazing! Colorado is so beautiful and I cannot wait to go back after the holidays.  We spent an entire Saturday exploring the downtown which was so nice, I love walking around an unfamiliar city without any specific plans! We came across some really cute boutiques and stores, but I stayed true to my vow and did not buy a thing! {Apertivo and wine don't count!} 

StyleMint dress, black tights from TJ Maxx, Tory Burch flats {Sperry's on the boy!}

Eli Tahari coat, StyleMint dress, black tights from TJ Maxx, Tory Burch flats, Foley + Corinna Mid City tote, Dior sunglasses

Eli Tahari coat, StyleMint dress, black tights from TJ Maxx, Foley + Corinna Mid City tote, John Hardy bracelet, David Yurman bracelet, Ellen Himic ring, Gorjana leather wrap bracelet, Gorjana ring, Ippolita ring, nail polish: Essie's "Velvet Voyeur"

Eli Tahari coat, StyleMint dress, black tights from TJ Maxx, Tory Burch flats, Foley + Corinna Mid City tote

Happy Saturday!

xoxo
Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment