Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October FEEDraiser: Mission Accomplished

Well, it's officially the last day of October {Happy Halloween!}, and I wanted to share and thank all of the people that participated in my October FEEDraiser! I am eternally grateful to all of my friends and family that took time to donate food on behalf of FEED Projects, thank you for your generosity! Here are some pictures of all of the fabulous people in my life that participated: 


my dear friend Glenna donated to Mid-Ohio Food Bank!

the boy donated to a local food bank in Denver, CO!

Wittenberg University Delta Gamma's donated to BLOOM Africa! {check out BLOOM Africa here}


Wittenberg University Delta Gammas!

Wittenberg University Delta Gammas love FEED!

my boyfriend's Mom donated to Fort Logan Ministries in Kentucky!


my fabulous friend Rachel donated to Mid-Ohio Food Bank!


my wonderful co-worker Laurie donated to Mid-Ohio Food Bank!


I donated more fresh produce to Mid-Ohio Food Bank!


Again, I cannot thank all of you enough for your participation; know that you did your part in fighting hunger and spreading the wonderful mission of FEED! Be sure to 'like' FEED Projects on Facebook {here} and follow them on Twitter {here}.  Stay tuned for my November FEEDraiser! 

xoxo
Cassidy

3 comments:

  1. Great job! So inspiring that you are taking action - more people need to be like you!

    I'm hosting a giveaway for my favorite hair products! If you have the time, you should totally enter!
    http://www.alliewears.com/2012/10/wella-bun.html

    Allie at www.alliewears.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics, the post and your blog! Everything is full of sincerity, kindness and positive attitude:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Cassidy! I feel so inspired by this! My church donates to the mid ohio food bank by having members bring in non perishable foods every Sunday! Great thing you are doing there girlie! :)

    Rolanda

    ReplyDelete