Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Stripes + Chartreuse

I know that normally navy stripes are reserved for summer months, but I love unexpected patterns for fall.  I decided to wear one of my favorite nautical-striped shirts and pair it with a mostly black ensemble plus a pop of color, a chartreuse cardigan.  I liked how the outfit is seemingly simple, but with edgy touches such as the high-waisted pants, gladiator-style heels, and red lips. 


 J Crew stripe top, Anthropologie cardigan, Sephora by OPI's "Opening Night"


J Crew stripe top, Anthropologie cardigan, high-waisted pants from Dillards, DV by Dolce Vita shoes, Lauren Merkin clutch, Dior sunglasses

J Crew stripe top, Anthropologie cardigan, high-waisted pants from Dillards, Lauren Merkin clutch, Dior sunglasses

J Crew stripe top, Anthropologie cardigan, high-waisted pants from Dillards, DV by Dolce Vita shoes, Lauren Merkin clutch, Dior sunglasses

Happy Hump Day!

xoxo
Cassidy

2 comments: