Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Eyelet + Ice Cream

I don't indulge in ice cream often, but when it's summer and Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream {best ice cream EVER! check out here} is about a block away - who can resist!? It was a week night and not a special evening out, but I wanted to throw on some items I have not worn in a while, and with my favorite eyelet skirt that I plan on transitioning into my fall wardrobe.  

Paul & Joe shirt {from TJ Maxx}

close up of J Crew eyelet skirt + Ellen Himic Rosette Ring {buy here} + Sephora by OPI's "Leaf Him at the Altar"


Paul & Joe shirt {from TJ Maxx}, J Crew skirt, Renato Angi handbag {from TJ Maxx}, Loeffler Randall sandals {shop here}

Ray Ban aviators, Paul & Joe shirt {from TJ Maxx}, J Crew skirt, Renato Angi handbag {from TJ Maxx}, Loeffler Randall sandals

Paul & Joe shirt {from TJ Maxx}, J Crew skirt, Renato Angi handbag {from TJ Maxx}, Loeffler Randall sandals, some of my signature silver jewelry {check out here}

close up of Jeni's ice cream, Ellen Himic Rosette Ring {buy here}, + Sephora by OPI's "Leaf Him at the Altar"

Enjoy the rest of your week!

xoxo
Cassidy

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment! I can't see how to follow you :(

    xx Olivia

    http://0liviaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassidy--I LOVE your creativity and your reinvention of your wardrobe! Kudos for your discipline, lady!! PS I am also obsessed with that eyelet blouse. Total wardrobe staple! Looking forward to hearing about your fall faves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your shoes!:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, its amazing that you are not shopping for a year. I need your discipline! I think all the options you have for next May are awesome. My favorite is the Foley + Corrina bag. Are you going to IFB in nyc next week???
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete