Wednesday, February 13, 2013

1 Year Reward

As of today, I have not shopped for 9 months! I cannot believe how fast the time has passed, but it honestly gets more difficult not to shop - maybe because I know the end is near and I am DYING to add some new pieces to my closet! It really has been a rewarding journey so far, and I love hearing my friends tell me how they are trying to go through a period without spending money on fashion-related shopping! Of course I often think about what I will buy once my year of no shopping is over, so here are some items that have recently caught my eye:



1 Year Reward

Kooba Soho Charlton bag {here}
Madewell parka {here}
Ellen Himic ring {here}
McQ Alexander McQueen studded neon pumps {here}
Alexis Bittar hinged bracelet {here}
Tory Burch hat - it's on sale! {here}
Loeffler Randall Quinnie flats {here}
Burberry scarf {here}
Kevia hoop earrings {here}
Rebecca Minkoff Affair bag {here}
Avanessi rose gold Love ring {here}
Foley + Corinna Simpatico backpack {here}
David Yurman Renaissance ring {here}
Rebecca Minkoff Diva heel {here}
Dannijo bracelet {here}
Elizabeth and James Paige sandals {here}
Ippolita stud earrings {here}

Which piece would you choose after a year of no shopping?

xoxo
Cassidy

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Cassidy! I can't believe you made it 9 months, I can't even go 9 days. This is an amazing accomplishment and you should definitely be rewarding yourself when the year is over!
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings

    ReplyDelete