Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! This year's Christmas was wonderful - there is nothing better than being home with the family with good food, good wine, and watching my dog Kramer get so excited for Christmas morning! (Yes, he knows what Christmas is).  Christmas is great as a kid, but somehow I love it even more now that I'm older; I don't get to see my family as often as I'd like so Christmas means getting to spend so much time with them and for that I am so grateful.  Here is a recap of my Christmas holiday this year: 
celebrated Christmas with the boy at The Rossi {FAVORITE pizza in Columbus!}
celebrated our annual Best Friends Christmas - this year with my Godson Potato!
my baby boy, Kramer

decorated the Christmas tree
.
made Christmas cookies with my Mom and brother

Christmas Eve tablescape




the family on Christmas Eve {Kramer being..Kramer}

my Dad's famous Christmas morning French toast

jewelry I wore for the holidays: vintage bracelet from my Mom + my Mom's emerald ring 



Christmas Day outfit: French Connection dress + my Mom's necklace I borrowed

Christmas goodies before dinner

Christmas morning

my Grandma's famous cream puffs


the Christmas aftermath under the tree

post-Christmas blizzard arriving in Cleveland

Again, I hope you had a wonderful holiday season! Happy New Year!

Cheers,
Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment