Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fashion + Philanthropy: FEED + Tory Burch

I typically do not enjoy winter after December 25th, but I do love winter coats and boots! I recently wore a favorite coat and Italian leather boots that had been hiding in my closet, and a TopShop hat that is a perfect staple for fall/winter.  I also rocked my new Tory Burch + FEED bag that I received through the FEED Rep Program I am a part of; thanks again to FEED, I absolutely LOVE it! 

TopShop hat, Banana Republic sweater, Theory coat, Tory Burch + FEED bag {c/o FEED Rep Program}, J Brand jeans, Italian leather boots from Perugia, Italy

TopShop hat, Banana Republic sweater, Theory coat, Tory Burch + FEED bag {c/o FEED Rep Program}, J Brand jeans

Banana Republic sweater, Theory coat, Tory Burch + FEED bag {c/o FEED Rep Program}, J Brand jeans, John Hardy bracelet, David Yurman bracelet, Ellen Himic ring, nail polish: Essie's "Velvet Voyeur"

TopShop hat, Theory coat, Tory Burch + FEED bag {c/o FEED Rep Program}, J Brand jeans, Italian leather boots from Perugia, Italy

TopShop hat, Theory coat, Tory Burch + FEED bag {c/o FEED Rep Program}

Happy New Year!

xoxo
Cassidy

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bag! You’re very charming!
    Happy New Year!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I love the color of that coat.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete